Donna M.'s Note:
Great recipe for cookie plates, or for when it is your turn to bring a sweet treat to a gathering. Very quick and easy to make, yet very special. Recipe is from a neighbor I used to have....thanks Diane!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients like pie crust.
- 2Press into bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Evenly spread mixed nuts over baked crust.
- 5Mix together last four ingredients in a saucepan.
- 6Heat until mixture melts, stirring constantly.
- 7Pour cooked syrup over nuts.
- 8Bake 10 more minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11307.7
- Calories from Fat 7279
- Total Fat 808.7 g
- Saturated Fat 217.4 g
- Cholesterol 305.0 mg
- Sodium 10409.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 910.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 113.0 g
- Sugars 431.8 g
- Protein 233.7 g