Recipe by MyHappyEatings
A mix of easy to find mushrooms and garlic that creates and exciting side dish. Pairs well with pork, beef or chicken.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these totally for my other half who was most appreciative & absolutely loved 'em! that speaks volumes for what a great recipe you have here! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 10 small cremini mushrooms
- 5 large shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from crimini mushrooms and cut into quarters.
- Cut off about 1/4" of the stems from the Shitakes, cut in halves down the stem.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet (making sure mushrooms have plently of room and don't overlap) over medium-high heat, add mushrooms.
- Saute until moisture evaporates and they start to brown and shrink in size, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper, cook 1 minute longer.