1/1 Photo of Mixed Mushrooms With Garlic
A mix of easy to find mushrooms and garlic that creates and exciting side dish. Pairs well with pork, beef or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from crimini mushrooms and cut into quarters.
- 2Cut off about 1/4" of the stems from the Shitakes, cut in halves down the stem.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large skillet (making sure mushrooms have plently of room and don't overlap) over medium-high heat, add mushrooms.
- 4Saute until moisture evaporates and they start to brown and shrink in size, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper, cook 1 minute longer.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Mushrooms With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g