Borealis Beegirl's Note:
From Clean Eating, Fall 2008, This recipe has been revised by me so that the ingredients are not so "clean". All times are an estimation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil, divided
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/2 onion, halved and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 12 ounces baby bok choy, sliced crosswise into 1/2 inch piece
- 1 portabella mushroom, halved and sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 8 large cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces enoki mushrooms
- 4 green onions, including half of greens, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions., Drain and return to pot. Toss with 1 tbsp oil, cover and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine stock, black bean sauce, soy sauce and arrowroot. Set aside.
- 3In a large wok or skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bok choy and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add portobello mushroom and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add shitake and cremini mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until all mushrooms in wok are tender. Add stock mixture and enoki mushrooms. Cook stirring occasionally, until sauce comes to a boi and thickens. about 1 minute.
- 4Serve stir fry over noodles, sprinkled with green onions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Mushrooms, Bok Choy and Black Bean Sauce With Soba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 720.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce