Mixed Mushroom Topping for Mini Vegan Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick saute pan over med-high. When hot, add mushrooms and sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms have given off their juices and liquid has been cooked away, leaving mushrooms shrunken and rich brown in color, about 10 minutes.
- Add parsley and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until garlic has softened, about 3 minutes.
- Top each pizza crust with half the pizza sauce and half the mushroom mixture.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, until crust is golden brown and toppings are piping hot.