Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Stewart. I have substituted parmesan cheese with fat free parmesan and omitted olive oil for drizzling. If you'd like olive oil, the amount is 3/4 c for 6 servings.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 cups thinly sliced mushrooms, mix eg. crimini, enoki, oyster, shitake, button, portabello
- 1 lb arugula
- 8 ounces radicchio
- 3 ounces fat-free parmesan cheese, shaved
- Whisk lemon juice, herbs, salt, 1/2 tsp pepper together. Reserve 1 tbsp of mixture, set aside the remainder.
- Toss majority of the dressing with mushrooms in a large bowl, set aside.
- Toss arugula, radicchio and reserved 1 tbsp dressing. Arrange on a large platter. Top with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, season with pepper.
WOW! This was phenomenal! I seem to be incapable of preparing any recipe as written and I made the following small changes. I made a half recipe. I added some olive oil and 1 clove of finely chopped garlic to the lemon juice dressing mixture. I fried up 1 1/2 pieces of bacon and crumbled over the top of the prepared platter. We absolutely loved this recipe - thank you for sharing!