Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A medley of mushrooms - both exotic and familiar - makes this pizza very interesting - and so very delicious!!!!!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups mushrooms, sliced (whole mini bella mushrooms, enoki or button)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 3 tablespoons parsley, seasoning paste
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shaved, divided
- 6 slices prosciutto, divided
- In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add 5 cups sliced mushrooms, and cook stirring occasionally until water evaporates, and mushrooms are golden brown, about 12 minutes Stir in 2 tablespoons Thyme and pepper to taste.
- Place 2 pizza crusts on a lightly oiled grill heated to medium. Cool for 2 minutes, or until bubbly and rigid. Using tongs, turn crusts over. Divide 3 tablespoons parsley paste, mushrooms,and 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese between the two crusts.
- Turn the heat down to low,close lid and cook until Parmesan is melted, about 2 minutes. Remove from grill and place 3 slices prosciutto over top of each pizza. Slice each into 6 wedges and serve.