Recipe by Sureglad
Sam Zien has a new show on Discovery Health called "Just Cook This". I made the "Thai Curried Chicken" and it was fabulous, so I thought I would add a few more of his recipes. They are easy to make and healthful.
- 1 (10 inch) ready-made prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup softened goat cheese
- 1⁄3 lb shiitake mushroom, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 lb cremini mushroom, sliced thin
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat large pan, add oil and cook mushrooms until softened. Add garlic and stir for a minute. Then add spinach and stir in until the spinach wilts all the way down—only a minute or so.
- Spread goat cheese on crust and top with mushroom-spinach mixture. Sprinkle a bit of shredded Parmesan on top.
- Bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes.