Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this all summer, turned out perfect everytime. Points 1.
- 1 lb watermelon
- 1⁄2 lb honeydew melon
- 1⁄2 lb cantaloupe
- 4 tablespoons diced feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 -2 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper, if desired
- 1 whole sprigs mint leaf (to garnish) (optional)
- Seed the melons and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange them on a platter or 6 salad plates.
- Sprinkle with the feta and mint.
- Season with lime juice and, if desired, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sprigs of mint, if desired.
Not sure how you can arrange the melon on 6 salad plates & then serve 8, but for my purposes, that neither here nor there! When preparing this, I cut up a honeydew, a cantaloupe & a not terribly large watermelon AND THEN, used a portion of that combo to make 2 salads! Topped each of those with a teaspoon of feta, another teaspoon of chopped mint leaves, & small drizzle of lime juice & a very small dash of lemon pepper! All that, & we were most satisfied, with enough of the melon combo for another couple of salads with enough left over to snack on during the day! Doubt that it could have been any better! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]