Recipe by litldarlin
These Kebobs are excellent for in the summer time when you have guests over and want to impress them with some really great food.
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1⁄3 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 lb sirloin steak
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Cut beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Add to marinade, seal, and turn to coat.
- In a large airtight plastic bag, combine following ingredients for marinade: 2 tsps. lime juice, 1 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoons canola oil and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- Add shrimp, chicken, and beef; seal and turn to coat.
- Marinate for 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill.
- Remove shrimp, chicken, and beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread kebab ingredients alternately on four 10-inch metal skewers, or thread chicken on one skewer, beef on one skewer and shrimp on two skewers.
- Grill kebabs over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until shrimp turns pink and is cooked through, chicken is no longer pink in center, and beef is done to your liking.
- Cook’s Tip: If you want your steak cubes well done, use 3/4-inch cubes. The 1-inch size will give you medium-well in this recipe.