- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, raspberry preserves, raspberry vinegar, Chambord, salt, and pepper together.
- In a serving bowl, toss the salad greens, raspberries, and walnuts together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.