Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The raspberries have been so sweet and delicious this year. A great salad to show them off.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package gourmet salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, raspberry preserves, raspberry vinegar, Chambord, salt, and pepper together.
- In a serving bowl, toss the salad greens, raspberries, and walnuts together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Really tasty and quick.
This salad was excellant! I couldn't find raspberry vinegar, so I used apple cider vinegar instead and it came out wonderfully! This went very nicely with the rest of my Valentine's Day dinner.
This was part of our Valentine evening dinner menu, and it was divine! DD (11 yo) made this and forgot to toast the walnuts, but I loved it anyway. We used home-made Raspberry Cordial instead of the Chambord liqueur--and home-made jam, too. Definitely a Keeper!!