Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Self explanatory and tasty!
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 (5 ounce) bags mixed baby greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries (about 7 ounces)
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups glazed pecans (about 8 ounces) or 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts (about 8 ounces)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, and thyme in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Mix greens, cranberries, and onion in large bowl. Mix in enough dressing to coat. Sprinkle with nuts and cheese.
Absolutely wonderful. I used glazed walnuts and dried thyme because I had no fresh one, but I'll sure make this again often when my thyme is back in life :) Thanks for sharing this great recipe!
Made for PAC Spring 2012.
What a great combination! I used a white onion in place of red and cut the oil down to 1/2 cup, but that is all I changed. The dressing was great and a perfect match for the salad. Thanx for posting this. I enjoyed this very much.
Very good salad! How can you go wrong with glazed pecans, cranberries, and goat cheese? Not to mention the yummy dijon vinaigrette....Great salad! Made for TYM Phase I tag.