A nice, light summer salad. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Mixed Greens With Pears and Raspberries recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups spinach leaves, torn
- 2 cups bibb lettuce, torn
- 2 cups curly endive lettuce, torn
- 2 medium pears, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Combine the vinegar, juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
- Combine greens and pears in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Divide among 6 plates, top with raspberries and drizzle with dressing.