Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Food & Wine. Serve with grilled chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- cayenne pepper
- chili powder
- 1⁄2 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups frisee, torn into bite-size pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, mustard, vinegar and a pinch each of salt, cayenne and chili powder.
- Add the papaya and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the greens to the bowl, toss lightly and serve.