Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, slightly tart vinaigrette that makes enough for a couple of salads.
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl.
- In a jar with a lid, shake together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour desired amount of vinaigrette over the greens just before serving.
- Refrigerate the leftover dressing.