Super delicious recipe!!!From Cooking Pleasures Magazine. "Pureed berries provide body and a rick flavor to the dressing without adding fat, and they contribute vitamins and fiber."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 1Place all dressing ingredients in blender; blend until smooth. (Dressing can be made up to 4 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 2Just before serving, in large bowl, toss greens, dried cherries and berries, and onion.
- 3Add enough dressing to lightly coat greens; toss to coat well.
- 4Divide among salad plates; sprinkle with walnuts.
- 5Pass remaining dressing.
- 6To toast walnuts, spread on baking sheet; bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Greens With Berry Dressing and Toasted Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen unsweetened mixed berries
mixed salad greens