Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living
- 1 golden delicious apple, quartered and cored
- 9.85 ml water
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon, divided
- 59.14 ml raspberry vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 226.79-283.49 g packagegourmet mixed salad greens, thoroughly washed
- 56.69 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 44.37 ml chopped walnuts
- Cut apple quarters into 1/4-inch slices. Microwave slices, 2 teaspoons water, and 1 teaspoons cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk together vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and remaining 1 teaspoons cinnamon until well combined. Add canola oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Toss 1/2 cup vinaigrette with salad greens. Sprinkle salad evenly with goat cheese, walnuts, and apple mixture. Serve remaining vinaigrette with salad, if desired, or refrigerate up to 1 week.