Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I enjoy eating different kinds of salads.
- 4 cups endive (a small head of lettuce)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 6 -8 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, chopped
- 2 cups croutons
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in four
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine 1/4 oil and garlic, stir well.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Combine endive,romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, cucumber, green onions, avocado, tomatoes, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice,salt and black pepper, stir well.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad.
- and toss gently.
- Pour garlic mixture over salad and add croutons.