Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a nice flavorful salad. I recommend this salad with Baked Ziti and Summer Vegetables#459022, for a nice one couse meal.
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl, stir.
- Add mixed salad greens and toss.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Nice and simple. I subbed slivered almonds for the pine nuts.
Fresh and wonderful! I did lightly toast the pine nuts and added some freshly ground black pepper. DH and I must use less dressing than most as there was enough left over for another day. Made for Zaar Starz.
The lemon was delicious and added a refreshing change from the norm...I toasted my pine nuts prior to use...this was quick and easy to prepare...I just added a touch of salt and pepper...thanks for posting it! :)