Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 450 g pasta
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 450 g asparagus
- 6 zucchini
- 250 g snow peas
- 62 ml lemon juice
- 62 ml oil
- 100 g chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Add pasta gradually to a large pan of boiling water.
- Boil rapidly uncovered for about 10 minutes or until just tender, drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
- In the meantime, make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Place pasta in a bowl with oil.
- Mix together thoroughly with your hands.
- Trim asparagus.
- Cut asparagus and zucchini into 4 cm lengths, top and tail snow peas.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender, rinse under cold water, drain.
- Boil, steam or microwave zucchini and snow peas until just tender, drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
- Combine pasta and vegetables with dressing just before serving.