My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22.18 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml creme fraiche
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml mixed herbs, chopped (such as tarragon, parsley, basil, and mint)
- 4.92 ml fresh chives, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml sunflower seeds
- 9.85 ml pumpkin seeds
- 9.85 ml pine nuts
- 170.09 g mixed baby greens (such as arugula, red leaf, red oak, and butter lettuces, 6 cups)
- peach (half of Sugar Roasted Peaches)
- 12 fresh mint leaves, optional for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and place rack in center of oven.
- 2Whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, ceme fraiche, lime juice, mixed herbs, and chives; season with more lime juice, salt and pepper, as needed.
- 3Combine the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil with the nuts and spread them on a baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 4Toast in the oven until the pine nuts are golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- 5Season the greens with salt and pepper and divide among 4 serving plates; arrange the peaches on the greens (slice them first), sprinkle with the toasted seeds, drizzle with the salad dressing.
- 6Garnish with mint leaves, if desired and serve additional dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Green Salad With Sugar Roasted Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens