Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe combines Sugar Roasted Peaches with salad greens, seeds, and a creamy Goddess dressing. From Chef Bill Taibe, chef/owner of leFarm and The Whelk, Westport, CT.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs, chopped (such as tarragon, parsley, basil, and mint)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts
- 6 ounces mixed baby greens (such as arugula, red leaf, red oak, and butter lettuces, 6 cups)
- peach (half of Sugar Roasted Peaches)
- 12 fresh mint leaves, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place rack in center of oven.
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil, ceme fraiche, lime juice, mixed herbs, and chives; season with more lime juice, salt and pepper, as needed.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil with the nuts and spread them on a baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Toast in the oven until the pine nuts are golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Season the greens with salt and pepper and divide among 4 serving plates; arrange the peaches on the greens (slice them first), sprinkle with the toasted seeds, drizzle with the salad dressing.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired and serve additional dressing on the side.