Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful recipe I make in summer with lovely ripe fruit. The mix of salty and sweet is fantastic. The recipe is Jamie Olivers and never fails to please. At times I have made this recipe with nectarines and fresh sweet figs. All are wonderful with this salad mix.
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 peaches, pit removed and cut into wedges
- 2 mozzarella cheese, balls torn into bit size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tbsps fresh lemon juice
- In a jar mix together oil and lemon juice. Place lid tightly on and shake. Reserve to the side.
- In a bowl place baby greens. Add dressing, salt, pepper and toss. Place salad greens, in a layer on the bottom of the serving plate.
- Next strew around the plate the prosciutto as the next layer.
- Top with peach wedges and mozzarella.
- Serve immediately.