Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I adapted from Cooking Light. It is light, refreshing and perfect for those hot summer days
- 3 tablespoons orange juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 cups radicchio, torn
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add lettuce, radicchio, and spinach; toss gently to coat.
This dressing is excellent!I used dried onion powder instead of the shallots, but otherwise made it just as ordered. A local cafe has something similar at a ridiculous price. The only difference is a few crumbles of bleu cheese! Guess what I'll be adding next time? Thanks for a great, refreshing salad!