Perfect for summer with a light champagne vinaigrette dressing, this salad is as tasty as it is beautiful.
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 44.37 ml champagne vinegar
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 118.29 ml oil (a blend of 50-50 olive oil and canola oil)
- 1892.72 ml greens
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1 bunch basil sprig
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 118.29 ml chevre cheese, crumbled
- Place dressing ingredients shallot through salt and pepper in the blender and puree. Drizzle in the oil mixture to blend.
- Place the salad ingredients into a large salad bowl and drizzle lightly with vinaigrette.