Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavorful mustard vinaigrette dresses up mixed greens for a simple summer salad! In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine minced garlic, Dijon mustard, fresh parsley, red or white wine vinegar and other spices. Shake well. Add vegetable oil and shake again. Drizzle dressing over salad greens and toss.
- 1419.54 ml mixed salad greens, torn into pieces
- 118.29 ml cucumber, chopped
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml .dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 44.37 ml wine vinegar (red or white)
- 177.44 ml crisco vegetable oil
- Place salad ingredients in serving bowl. Set aside.
- In a jar, combine all dressing ingredients except oil; shake well. Add oil; shake well. Toss dressing to taste with salad greens. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any unused dressing.
Lovely refreshing salad - I added boiled eggs to it and only used 2 tbsp of oil in the dressing still Mmmm.