1/2 Photos of Mixed Green Salad and Mustard Vinaigrette
Chef mariajane's Note:
A flavorful mustard vinaigrette dresses up mixed greens for a simple summer salad! In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine minced garlic, Dijon mustard, fresh parsley, red or white wine vinegar and other spices. Shake well. Add vegetable oil and shake again. Drizzle dressing over salad greens and toss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Place salad ingredients in serving bowl. Set aside.
- 2In a jar, combine all dressing ingredients except oil; shake well. Add oil; shake well. Toss dressing to taste with salad greens. Serve immediately.
- 3Refrigerate any unused dressing.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Green Salad and Mustard Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.5
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens