Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this in the Times Online. It's Low Gi, full of fibre, essential oils and iron.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces jumbo rolled oats
- 1⁄2 ounce barley
- 1⁄2 ounce wheat flakes
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄4 ounces raisins
- 1⁄2 ounce unblanched hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 banana, sliced into rounds
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- Mix together the rolled oats, barley flakes, wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, raisins and hazelnuts.
- Divide between two bowls. Divide the banana between bowls and add the milk to serve.