Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
An unusual and refreshing salad I found at A Veggie Venture food blog. Low carb and WW 1 point.
Make and share this Mixed Fruit & Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 apple, skin on
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, skin on
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 orange, zested and flesh cut up
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
- Cut the apple, cantaloupe, cucumber and peppers into a small neat dice.
- Zest the orange, then slice off the skin. Cut the flesh into a small neat dice.
- Discard the skin, save the zest and the orange flesh.
- Discard the lime after zesting and juicing.
- Stir the orange zest, orange flesh, lime zest and lime juice, basil strips and remaining ingredients into the fruit and vegatable mixture. ( At this point you are combining all ingredients).
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with additional cinnamon and basil.