Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I love smoothies a lot. I became a smoothie maniac while living overseas. After returning to the U.S., I wanted to experiment with the foods in my refrigerator. This "Mixed Fruit Spinach Smoothie" will be green, but DELICIOUS! There will be more smoothie recipes to come!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup rice milk
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (Oryx Goat Whey)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup mixed fruit (Wawona Frozen Foods Festival Blend -- Costco)
- 16 ice cubes (1 tray)
- Place all of your ingredients into your (Vitamix) blender.
- Run your blender on variable or high.
- Blend for about 1 minute.
- Serve as soon as possible.