Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Yummy smoothie! Very healthy!
- 1 (12 ounce) can papaya nectar or 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry nectar or 1 (12 ounce) can mango nectar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 2⁄3 cup strawberries or 2⁄3 cup sliced mango, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- In blender, combine fruit nectar and yogurt; add banana, strawberries, and, if desired, honey. Cover and blend until smooth.
This just was not for me. It wasn't as sweet as I would have wished for.
YUM this was wonderful!! We made 3 batches of this and the 3rd batch I decided to use vanilla ice cream instead of the yogurt. This was a favorite for our smoothie night this week when it got so hot. THanks for a great recipe Karen