Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very tasty and easy recipe for Pavlova..try it you won't regret it!
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup very fine sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄2 lb strawberry
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease a 7" or 8" round baking pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks appear.
- Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar is dissolved and the eggs become thick.
- Add the cornstarch, vanilla and vinegar.
- Mix carefully.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for about 40' or until golden.
- Let cool and then turn onto a serving plate.
- Slice fruit and whip the cream (you can add sugar and vanilla to the cream to make it sweeter).
- Cover the cake with whipping cream and fruit.