A refreshing summer dessert with no added sugar or sweetener! From "Ruth Reisman Brings Home Spa Desserts".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap bananas in aluminum foil.
- 2Freeze at least 2 hours.
- 3Cut into small pieces.
- 4Add 1/8 cup skim milk and puree in blender just until little lumps are still evident.
- 5Add berries and remaining skim milk (1/8 cup).
- 6Puree until the mixture has a creamy consistency and looks like ice cream.
- 7Do not overblend.
- 9Soften slightly with a spoon before serving.
- 10Serve in 4 individual dishes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Fruit Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g