Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A refreshing summer dessert with no added sugar or sweetener! From "Ruth Reisman Brings Home Spa Desserts".
- Wrap bananas in aluminum foil.
- Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Add 1/8 cup skim milk and puree in blender just until little lumps are still evident.
- Add berries and remaining skim milk (1/8 cup).
- Puree until the mixture has a creamy consistency and looks like ice cream.
- Do not overblend.
- Soften slightly with a spoon before serving.
- Serve in 4 individual dishes.