Mixed Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 low fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves
- 3 cups assorted seasonal fresh fruit (such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, nectarines, or kiwi fruit)
- 1⁄3 cup currant jelly (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and preserves with electric mixer, on medium speed, until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and mix on low speed. Spread filling evenly over the bottom of crust.
- Arrange fruit attractively over filling. Heat jelly in a small saucepan or in microwave until melted. Stir in almond extract.
- Brush glaze evenly over fruit. Serve immediately or chill up to 30 minutes.