Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good, with a mix of sweet and savory tastes.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 cup raisins, diced
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, diced
- 1⁄4 dates, diced
- 1⁄4 cup prune, diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- apple, slices and
- assorted cracker
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar, sour cream and coriander; mix well. I usually use my hands for this. :).
- Add the fruit.
- Shape into a ball and roll in pecans.
- Wrap in plastic wray and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with apples and/or crackers.