Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not made this recipe myself. However hope you all like it.
- 2 cups carrots (julienned)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cherries (pitted and halved)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (julienned)
- 1⁄2 cup Chinese pea pod (diagonally sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion (thinly sliced and quartered)
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients for dressing. Set aside.
- Place carrots, cherries, pea pods, onion and mint in a bowl and mix. Pour dressing on top and toss to coat vegetables.