Recipe by Derf
Cool, smooth berries, refreshing drink, nice for lunch or even as a light dessert. I used the berries from our freezer.
Top Review by Bergy
Excellent drink- I made up 3 batches and they disappeared very quickly - I only used 10 oz of berries for each batch - I mixed strawberry & blackberry with strawberry yogurt.. Followed the smoothie with warm muffins & Coffee and everyone was content Thanks Dorothy
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt or 1 cup raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen mixed berries, slightly thawed (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yogurt, milk and powdered sugar in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add half of the berries.
- Cover and blend on high speed 1 minute.
- Add remaining berries.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute, adding a small amount of additional milk if necessary, until smooth.
- Serve immediately.