Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family are all wine drinkers and when I saw this in my Taste of Home Magazine knew I had to save it, not only does it taste good but looks so pretty. It states "once the sangria is gone you'll want a spoon to scoop up the sangria-soaked berries" Prep time does not include chilling
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white wine
- 2 1⁄2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2⁄3 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄3 cup blackberry, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, fresh, chopped
- In large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum.
- Add fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice.