Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
After tasting a terrific salad at a resturant recently - I broke down the flavors and tried to duplicate. This is the result. A Nice refreshing berry salad with a creamy dressing.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut in half
Sour Cream-Honey Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- For the Sour Cream-Honey Dressing, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Toss raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- Toss or serve with Sour Cream-Honey Dressing.
Delicious! I made this and really enjoyed the fresh flavor of summer berries. The only change for me was to sub the juice ( not an OJ fan). I think pineapple or grapefruit would work fine (I used grapefruit myself, personal prefernce) and it was great. May not be the exact taste you wanted, but worked great for a non-OJ fan. Thanks for posting a nice way to dress up those berries, V. **Made for Beverage tag 2008**