Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a quick, easy and healthy fruit salad. You can use any combination of fruits and melons that you have on hand for a yummy breakfast, snack or dessert. If you like it tart, try lime or lemon yogurt!
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup cubed honeydew
- 4 medium strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- Whisk the yogurt, lime juice, and mint together in a medium bowl.
- Add the fruit and toss to combine.
Wonderful fruit salad that is very adaptable to what is in season or on hand. I used non-fat plain yogurt, a little bit of dried mint (didn't have any fresh), honeydew melon, a basketeach of strawberries and blackberries and 1 banana. I doubled the dressing ingredients for a larger salad. Although we had this with supper, the leftovers are going to be a wonderful breakfast. Thanks for sharing this keeper!