Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
Spring dessert recipe!
Top Review by Pardeemom
Great cheesecake like dessert! I quartered the recipe to get 4 cakes, but ended up with 6. No harm, they are delicious and satisfy that sweet craving without killing me in the calorie department. They are very moist and took over 25 minutes to bake up. If you do WW they are 2.5 pts each (if you get 6)!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries, unthawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter, ricotta, milk, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in berries.
- Distribute batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until a tester inserted into the cake part comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container. Cakes will stay moist for several days.