Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this punch for my sister-in-law's baby shower, and it was a big hit. The raspberry sherbet turns it a pretty pink color. The little ones enjoyed eating the half-thawed berries out of the bottom of their cups.
- 3 liters ginger ale
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 (1/2 gallon) container raspberry sherbet (or mixed berry)
- In a large punch bowl, dump in frozen mixed berries.
- Add gingerale and stir into berries.
- Scoop entire container of raspberry sherbet on top.
- Serve and enjoy!