4 hrs 15 mins
A tasty and easy treat. Recipe is from Woman's Day. Preparation time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You'll need 5 (10 ounce) glass or plastic glasses.
- 2Prepare gelatin in a 2-cup glass measure as box directs.
- 3Refrigerate, occasionally stirring gently (try not to create bubbles), 30 minutes or until consistency of egg whites.
- 4Meanwhile, stem and hull 1/2 cup strawberries, cut in small pieces.
- 5Combine with 1/2 cup each blueberries and raspberries.
- 6Divide fruit mixture among glasses.
- 7Add gelatin and gently stir with a skewer to incorporate berries so some are suspended in the gelatin (don't overstir).
- 8Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- 9Spoon pudding on gelatin.
- 10Stem, hull, and slice remaining strawberries and mix in a bowl with remaining blueberries and raspberries; spoon over pudding.
- 11Planning tip: Can be made through step 8 up to 2 days ahead.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g