Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty and easy treat. Recipe is from Woman's Day. Preparation time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Mixed Berry Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- You'll need 5 (10 ounce) glass or plastic glasses.
- Prepare gelatin in a 2-cup glass measure as box directs.
- Refrigerate, occasionally stirring gently (try not to create bubbles), 30 minutes or until consistency of egg whites.
- Meanwhile, stem and hull 1/2 cup strawberries, cut in small pieces.
- Combine with 1/2 cup each blueberries and raspberries.
- Divide fruit mixture among glasses.
- Add gelatin and gently stir with a skewer to incorporate berries so some are suspended in the gelatin (don't overstir).
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Spoon pudding on gelatin.
- Stem, hull, and slice remaining strawberries and mix in a bowl with remaining blueberries and raspberries; spoon over pudding.
- Planning tip: Can be made through step 8 up to 2 days ahead.