1/3 Photos of Mixed-Berry Oatmeal Crisps (Bon Appetit) Vegan
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
From the March 2011 issue of Bon Appetit magazine. These are super simple to make and soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Toss frozen berries and cornstarch in large bowl and let stand until cornstarch dissolves, tossing occasionally. (About 20 minutes.).
- 3Divide berry mixture among six 4.5" diameter x 1" high ramekin dishes.
- 4Toss brown sugar, flour, oats, nuts, cinnamon and 1/4 t salt in large bowl.
- 5Add chilled margarine and using your fingers, blend together until coarse crumbs form.
- 6Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over dishes.
- 7Bake 10 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to 350F and continue baking until topping is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbling. About 30 minutes.
- 9Cool crisps at least 15 minutes.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed-Berry Oatmeal Crisps (Bon Appetit) Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries