Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Lightly butter twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or place paper muffin cups in the muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to combine and make a well in the center.
- In another medium bowl, whisk the milk, oil and eggs.
- Mix well and pour into the well.
- Stir just until blended.
- Fold in the berries.
- Spoon equal amounts of the batter into the muffin cups, filling them about three-fourths full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove the muffins and serve warm or cool on a wire rack.
blah!! not that tastey
Ok there seems like there are several things missing in this recipe. The muffins are super heavy and I beat them by hand and with a mixer. They don't smell like muffins. If people are adding things like cinnamon and vanilla someone should correct the recipe. I'm here with muffins that I can prob break my window with. Recipe no bueno :(. Gonna try to salvage with some sort of butter cream icing or something
These muffins were really really good, I used strawberries and blueberries, and as some other reviews suggested, I added vanilla and cinnamon, thanks for a keeper!