1/2 Photos of Mixed Berry Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- 2Lightly butter twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or place paper muffin cups in the muffin tin.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to combine and make a well in the center.
- 4In another medium bowl, whisk the milk, oil and eggs.
- 5Mix well and pour into the well.
- 6Stir just until blended.
- 7Fold in the berries.
- 8Spoon equal amounts of the batter into the muffin cups, filling them about three-fourths full.
- 9Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 10Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- 11Remove the muffins and serve warm or cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: