Recipe by JustJanS
My sisters recipe, I love anything with mixed berries in it!
Top Review by ellie_
Excellent way to use berries! My ds said this was the best desert we've had in a long time! I made one minor change by using 1 cup of coconut milk instead of sour cream and cooking it a bit longer than indicated (about one hour at 350-degrees F.). I also mixed my berries up in slightly different amounts than indicated using about 5 1/2 cups of berries. Thanks Jan for posting. We will definitely be having this again, perhaps using frozen berries to make it a all-season desert.
- 120 g raspberries
- 150 g blueberries
- 500 g strawberries, washed,hulled and halved if large
- 110 g caster sugar
- 250 g light sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- heavy cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place berries and sugar in a 6-cup ovenproof dish, toss gently to combine.
- Place sour cream, eggs and flour in a bowl and whisk to combine, then pour over berries.
- Bake gratin at 180c for 30 minutes or until top is firm and light golden.
- Serve warm with thick cream.