Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A cool, refreshing treat for the hot summer days.
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pint fat-free strawberry frozen yogurt
- fresh mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh mint leaves and additional strawberries.
Used frozen strawberries & left out the powdered sugar! Also used cranberry pomegranate juice, all for a wonderfully tasty shake! Very, very nice, & a recipe keeper, this is, for sure! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for completing the Baker's Dozen Special in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
Delicious! I made a couple of changes to work with ingredients I always have on hand - used frozen strawberries instead of fresh, but used regular yogurt instead of frozen. Also, I skipped the sugar - it was a little tart, but we loved it, so I think it's fine with or without the sugar. An easy, filling, and healthy treat; the kids and I will be enjoying this one again!
This was very refreshing. I used Splenda instead of sugar, but I think it would have been sweet enough with out added sweetener. I used no-added sugar frozen yogurt, to make this more diabetic-friendly. Thanks for posting this!