We threw this together for a baby shower that we had for our Director of Nursing - we made three of them. They were delicous and all were different! Update 08/05/06 forgot to mention that I didn't figure time for the dough to bake, add an extra 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) rolls, sugar cookie dough (bake according to pkg directions) or 1 (18 ounce) dessert prepared pizza crust (prebaked)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted almond, sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries (or which ever combination you want)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam, heated
- non-dairy whipped topping (optional)
- 1Blend ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, almonds and Amaretto or almond extract; spread over cooled crust, leaving a border around the edges.
- 2Top ricotta mixture with berries and brush with warm raspberry jam.
- 3Serve chilled or room temperature.
- 4If desired, top with whipped topping,.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 407.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: