1 hr 10 mins
This is a reicpe I found in Bon Appetit Magazine. Although I have not made it yet, I am sure this would be excellent using fresh berries as well as the frozen, as recommended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups flour, plus
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen blueberries, thawed,drained
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen raspberries, thawed,drained
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen blackberrie, thawed,drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 375* F.
- 2Butter and flour 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 3Blend 1 3/4 cups flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon, and salt in food processor until just combined.
- 4Add butter, using on/off turns, cut in until moist clumps form.
- 5Press half of flour mixture into bottom of pan.
- 6Mix all berries, vanilla, 1/3 cup flour and 1 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl.
- 7Spoon over dough in pan.
- 8Sprinkle remaining flour mixture over.
- 9Bake until topping is brown and cooked through, about 50 minutes.
- 10Cool 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed-Berry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 92.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g