1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
kyle martin's Note:
Extremely fruity, holiday treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1 pint raspberries (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Berries: Toss together blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, sugar and cornstarch in large bowl until well mixed Spoon berry mixture into ungreased 8*8*2-inch square baking pan, spreading mixture evenly.
- 3Topping: In same large bowl, beat together sugar and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended Mix together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- 5Add half the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- 6On low speed, beat just until combined.
- 7Beat in the milk, then the remaining flour mixture.
- 8Drop the dough by large spoonfuls over the berry mixture in the baking dish Bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until top is golden and fruit is bubbly.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Berry Cornmeal Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g